Long Term Care
This level of care is for those needing a higher level of skilled care that can no longer manage at home or assisted living.
We offer a full activities program, individualized plans of care, and nutritional services to meet the needs of these residents which includes a full range of high-quality health care service that is available 24 hours a day. A highly trained team of physical and occupational therapists and nurses provide skilled management of acute and chronic physical services on-site. For additional peace of mind, all medications are managed and administered on-site by facility staff.
• Semi Private rooms
• Admission seven days per week
• Focused individualized physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies
• IV therapy
• Wound Care
• Complex nursing services
• Social services
• Diverse Recreational Events
• Dietitian consultation
• Comfy dining room with custom meal option available
• Personalized interdisciplinary discharge planning
• Flat Screen TV, WiFi & Cable
Respite care, hospice and palliative care, plus dental care, audiology, podiatry and health care services, as well as psychological services, are available.